Looking to reboot your life? Take a step forward and apply for the Tennessee Reconnect Scholarship. Applications for potential adult students can be accessed here: https://www.tnreconnect.gov.
Tennessee Reconnect is a last-dollar scholarship created for adults to earn an associate degree or technical certificate, tuition-free. The Northeast State Office of Enrollment Services can provide information or adults seeking a college degree or technical certificate.
Whether you are enrolling in college for the first time, returning to finish a degree, or a service veteran applying for admission, Tennessee Reconnect provides the steps to navigate the college admissions process. Adults students planning to apply for Tennessee Reconnect should follow these steps:
- Fill out the Tennessee Reconnect application and submit it.
- Create a login on the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) portal at this link: https://clipslink.tsac.tn.gov/studentsignon/ Once you have created an account, Select “Apply for Scholarships” on the TSAC portal, and then choose “Tennessee Reconnect.”
- Submit an application for admission to Northeast State.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at ed.gov.
- Enroll in a degree or certificate program at Northeast State as part-time or full-time student.
Contact Northeast State if you need assistance with the FAFSA. For more information, contact Northeast State Enrollment Services at 423.323.0229 or email@example.com.